• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Winch bumpers

gledhillt

Looking for a winch bumper.
Which one do you have?
Would like to see some pics.
How do they mount?

rnrmp

Loc.
owasso
Picking up my custom Bailie Bilt from the powder coaters on wednesday, will try to post when installed.

6daze

Protofab

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314649271.954218.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314649271.954218.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 155

TDubya

Loc.
Fortuna, CA
X2 on the Cross Bumper. Mine is the same, but has front receiver and light tabs. I like it for the simple design and tight fit to the body.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Both of my new logans bumpers just shipped out today. I should have them on wednesday. I really like the looks of the logans.

Henry

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Protofab

Welded to the bumper is a pair of three sided mounted tabs that fit into the frame rails. Like two rectangular sections missing one side.

You slip it into place, ensure it is level and straight. Mark where the stock holes in the frame sit on the mounting tabs, drill and bolt it up.

I went with the prerunner bars.

Buckynew.jpg

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Just to throw our hat into the ring, we carry all of our winch bumpers in stock ready to ship so you can get it right away. We of course also have matching rear bumpers for our Impact and Pre-Runner style bumpers. Below are some links:

Impact Style Front Winch Bumper for Early Bronco, my personal favorite.

Front Pre-Runner High Winch Mount Bumper (Tom runs this one on his personal Bronco, pictured)

Heavy Duty Front Winch Bumper for 66-77 Ford Bronco, a classic standard.

Low Winch Mount Pre-Runner Bumper for 66-77 Bronco, our second most popular next to the front Impact.

Thanks,
Garrett
Tom's Bronco Parts

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Just making sure but the link above is a protofab winch bumper right?
Thanks

No, we have all of our bumpers made for us directly. This allows us to keep our bumpers in stock without having to depend on someone elses production schedule. It also allows us to keep a better check on the quality control.

6daze

No, we have all of our bumpers made for us directly. This allows us to keep our bumpers in stock without having to depend on someone elses production schedule. It also allows us to keep a better check on the quality control.

You are saying that Protofab doesn't make that bumper?