• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Windshield Light Bar

edgeoffroad04

I looked into this for a 50inch light bar, the brackets for a late 90s Silverado were an option that looked to work well.(very similar to the above picture) I ended up having to return them due to my light bar being a 42". %)

Stockbroker5

I'm looking at doing the same thing it can't be that hard to fab some aluminum into the setup that goes onto the bolts on top of the windshield and then bent to attach to the side of the light bar. The aluminum pices are probably $10 at Home Depot.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
there is like next to nothing on windshield mount light bars for our broncos. Deano on here made a set of stainless mounts for one light on each side of his windshield and they may be able to adapt to a led bar or you could do two small square lights on them. Here is a pic
attachment.php
maybe use them on each end of the light bar. I had to make a vintage looking one for kc's cause i couldnt find anything close

Attachments

• IMG_6918.jpg
    IMG_6918.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 128