• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ windshields

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckinphx

Loc.
phx
I can make you a windshield for your bronco, have replaced mine and a few for some local guys......sorry i dont ship !!! it costs more than the glass is worth.... i can help you install .. you will need a reasonably new gasket. old cracked ones will fall apart when removing...

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
where do i get the gasket or do you have them? i need a new windshield. are they the same material in the new cars that has plastic to keep the glass together?

OP
OP
C

chuckinphx

Loc.
phx
i got my gasket from dennis carpenter , i dont have gaskets (although i guess i should stock up a few... about laminated glass ...yes ive worked at glass companies that did auto,residential,business,for the last 15 years.. the glass is laminated safety glass (3/32 glass/ clear urethane/3/32 glass) i do residential for myself now. just cut a solex (the green color) for kenny in mesa yesterday. if you need some help putting it in let me know. no charge (when you see how easy it is youll understand) have been watching your posts. maybe you can give me a deal on something i need..

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
If & when my '73 makes it out of the repair shop I'll hit you up...

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
i got my gasket from dennis carpenter , i dont have gaskets (although i guess i should stock up a few... about laminated glass ...yes ive worked at glass companies that did auto,residential,business,for the last 15 years.. the glass is laminated safety glass (3/32 glass/ clear urethane/3/32 glass) i do residential for myself now. just cut a solex (the green color) for kenny in mesa yesterday. if you need some help putting it in let me know. no charge (when you see how easy it is youll understand) have been watching your posts. maybe you can give me a deal on something i need..

sounds good i will get a gasket and let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.