• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Winner, winner!! 67 U150 Military

oscar3rd

Im going to need a little help from all you knowledgeable bronco guys and gals out there. I was the winner of the 67 u15 that was in Glen Alpine, North Carolina not doing anything but sitting there, it was on Govdeals and I saw that it had already been talked about. First off I didn't give 15700.00 for it, that guy defaulted and the city of Glen Alpine relisted it and I picked it up for about 11000.00. Alright I know its out of the military, it has the wrong doors on it, and its fixing to get a whole lot of loving. Im going to bring it back to its original glory as it was sold to the military, good or bad thats what Ive decided. To start with I need to find the correct doors for a 67 and also the headlight guards. Runs and drive, low, low geared Ill probably change that as well but other than that its going to stay how it came. Ill take all the help and advice I can get.

Thanks,
Marty

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Congrats! Glad its going to stay true to it's heritage and get a lot of lovin' along the way!

OP
OP
oscar3rd

oscar3rd

Pictures tomorrow

Ill upload a whole load of them tomorrow !! If you search military bronco someone uploaded a whole slew of them while it was still up for sale., but I have some more coming.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Congrats on getting a very neat Bronco. I like your plans for it. As far as headlight guards, bigcountry on here made some when he still had his military Bronco, and they looked great. Maybe you could do that if you don't have luck finding some original ones.

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh yeah, this is gonna be great. First PICS...

We need 'em. Congrats!

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Sounds like you got a great deal, didn't know it went back up for sale. Tough to say what to do with this one, kind of like it with the current look (imho more unique than the military ones).

techlaf

Contributor
I also really like the way it looks now. Yes, it has military history, but it also has police duty history which is probably more rare than military.

Congrats on a great Bronco.