• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wiper arms ????

Jeep Slayer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wildomar California
I am missing one of my wiper arms on my 67 and was wondering if the Vac & elect systems used the same wiper arms. And also is there an after market replacement I can buy. or mybe some one has a extra laying around that thay would be willing to part with.<br>Thanks ;D

74bronc

Bronco Guru
This would be a good time to upgrade to the Cherokee wiper arms. I did it a few months back and it is infinitely better than the crappy stock arms. I got my arms at www.partsamerica.com and they were like 15 each. This way you can use newer style blades that are easily found at the parts store and they cover more area as they wipe across the windshield. The spring tension is better so that the blade hits the windshield harder. Definitely worth the upgrade. Do a search in the links and you will find some write-ups.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Advance auto also carries a replacement arm that looks just like the Bronco arm but has a little different end and has the blades to match.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Do anyone have the parts number from "parts america"

74bronc

Bronco Guru
[quote author=brian72 link=board=5;threadid=14303;start=0#107598 date=1045253865]<br>Do anyone have the parts number from "parts america"<br>[/quote]<br><br>42873 Motormite Wiper Arm $15.99<br><br>The application is 1988 Jeep Cherokee REAR Wiper Arm, not front. Just drill the rivet out, pull the arm out and cut it down a few inches, re-drill it, rivet or bolt it back together and go to town. Follow the directions at broncoohio and you should be set. Great upgrade for not alot of $$$.<br><br>