• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wiper blade size.

malonejy

Bronco Guru
I use 14" blades but I've also done the Cherokee mod. In other words, it'll fit the windshield, but I can't confirm if it'll work with stock arms. Hope this helps.

Stroppe-Envy-77

Bronco Guru
I've always been able to walk into my local NAPA and just buy the exact ones for the stock arms. (Though I can't remember the length offhand.)

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Stock is 12" and sometimes tough to find.
Last time I checked you can get brand new rear cherokee wiper arms for $19 bucks a piece at Napa. You'll still need new 14" blades. For about $50 bucks you walk out with a superior wiping system. You also still need to shorten the arms (easy). There's a write up here on cb on how to do it. Also a member here that sells used ones already modified with new wipers.
It is worth the effort. Wipers are easier to find too.