• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL WTB 73-77 auto, Uncut, candidate for restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPTHECREEK

Loc.
Orange Park Florida
Hello guys, My first vehichle was a 1971 Half cab Bronco. I'm know ready for another one after many years. It must be a full cab and automatic with uncut fenders. I would like to restore to factory condition. Thanks Rick

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I have a 73, uncut, original paint, AT, PS, super solid, Brown metallic. With Ranger interior. Send me email, I'll send you pictures. $5500. Perfect candidate for EZ restoration.

MikeO

I have a 1973 Bronco Sport, all original down to the hubcaps. I had started on this as my second Bronco project and got derailed by my wife. If you would like to see some photos and a list of mechanical work thats been comleted send me your email. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.