• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

wtb 76-77 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

soms007

Hi guys,
I am seriously looking for a 76-77 bronco,will consider earlier trucks if some or all requirements are met. Iam interested in buying a stock or mostly stock Bronco .
a list of items i would like to have
no rust / power steering / power brakes disc brakes / no cut fenders / automatic / hard top , soft top / did i mention rust free body / dual gas tanks / original 302 with little or no mods / air conditioning / sport , explorer model / low mileage a plus./ am/fm cd player/
These items are things i would like to have , they do not make or break a deal. Please contact me i Will consider all clean Broncos that meet all or most of my requirements.I will reply to all who respond to this ad.
thanks for your time i look forward to finding my bronco with your help.
Wayne

Last edited:

anthonydoll

I have a 77 that is a total restoration. I've had it for a few years now. I bought it for $ 20,000 and since then, I've had another $15,000 in it. I have a lot of toys and have to get rid of this baby! I just want what I bought it for, $ 20,000. I live in Phenix City AL, pm me your e-mail and I will send you all of the information and pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.