• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTB big ass lawn mower

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I need a big ass lawn mower. Mowing 2 acres, it has to be a rider.
Thanks
Bax

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Impound fees may be too high. Plus it smells like pepper, booze, and poo.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
2 acres isn't a big yard! my mother in-law used to cut 5 acres with a 19" push mower! Pop was too cheap to buy her a rider :cool:

Ben

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I have a John Deere LT160 with double bagger and trailer...Nicks guy will be here tonight if you need to have it delivered...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
tonight? what? Nick's guy? Hey Steve, tomorrow night on the way home from the airport work for you? Be around 6 or so?

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
roger, if you get it you can have rob drop it off here no problem and come get it later... mi casa es su casa...

didn't go for the goat idea eh?

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
I purchased a new rider this year. I purchased a X-Mark, it does a very nice job and fairly quick. It is a zero turn double handle and took some getting used to, I ran it into my Harley while sitting on the lift and shoved it into a brand new panel of the Bronco! I have had several mowers and have cut more than most. I really loved the old Gravely that I traded off.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
My old lawn guy got one of those X-mark mowers. With this mower he became Hell on wheels. Full blast everywhere, hitting and running over everything including sprinkler heads and the corner of the A/C unit. F with my A/C and your out of a Job. Now I got to do it. He was too stupid to go that fast.

Sounds like a plan Nick. No Goats, I've had a bad experience with them.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
OK I still need a lawn mower. 79MaBronco's was a good one but not for me. Still looking.
Bax

L&D's Broncos

Lawn mower

I have an older 210 Deere that has been sitting around for last 2 years. Looked at Ebay but most 210's are cut up for parts. Been repainted new rear tires and wheels, new drive belts and blade belts. Still it's like an 80' something. Was thinking around 1,000.00 but would take offers. I think 33-36 inch cut. If interested shoot me a line. If anyone knows a collector of Deere's, send'em this way.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Got one! Thanks for the help.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Please Lord, don't let Bax's new mower have an engine problem of breaking up around 1700 RPM and up, and worse under a load. We are only human after all;)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
it's all in the front cover tolerances...;D

Status
Not open for further replies.