• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTB: Bronco Emblems, Windshield Hold-down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
I'm looking for a couple Bronco Script emblems... the ones that attach to the front fenders...

And by the way, how do they attach to the fenders?

As far as condition, I just need them to be in good enough condition to sand and paint flat black ;D

Also looking for the Windshield Hold down pieces that mount to the hood and the windshield frame... I think I have 1 of the 3 parts, but just putting the feelers out there if someone has the rest! (part I have has a spring on it...)

Thanks!

ILikeBond

I actually have some emblems that are already painted flat black; I replaced them with chrome emblems. I think they're in good condition, but I'd have to double check to be sure. I could send them to you for the cost of shipping. They attach to the fender with sort-of clamps in the back, there are like a couple plastic pins that poke through small holes, then you put the little clamp thing on and just crimp tight with a pliers or whatever.

ILikeBond

Let me look when I get home tonight to make sure they're in good enough condition that you'd want them and if they are, I'll PM you with the info.

OP
OP
jesus888

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Thanks, I appreciate it! Just trying to put together some of the "finishing touches" without spending a fortune... especially since I was just gonna paint em anyway!

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
this work for you? it's missing some tabs but double stick trim tape would work.
lmk

Attachments

• DSC01980.jpg
    DSC01980.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC01981.jpg
    DSC01981.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
jesus888

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Nick, unfortunately, with the way our fenders are cut for the flares, I don't think that one will fit :( I think I'm stuck trying to find a regular one without the "sport" part... THANK YOU though!

Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.