• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD WTB: Chevy Astro Hydroboost - booster only

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryes

Looking for a used 90-95 Chevy Astro brake booster.

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Go to Dons Auto Salvage and Recycling in North Charleston. He should have many Astro vans out in the yard.

OP
OP
ryes

ryes

Guy wants a warranty and won't buy otherwise.

paraphrasing thegreatjustino:
Can’t tell you what year or model it’s from, can’t tell you if it leaks or even it works. If it doesn’t work, you can rebuild it cheap

I asked if it doesn’t work or leaks can I ship it back on my dime and be refunded and he said no. Oh well, we just couldn’t work out a deal...no hard feelings. I was able to pick one up locally thanks to Crawdad.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
paraphrasing thegreatjustino:
Can’t tell you what year or model it’s from, can’t tell you if it leaks or even it works. If it doesn’t work, you can rebuild it cheap

I asked if it doesn’t work or leaks can I ship it back on my dime and be refunded and he said no. Oh well, we just couldn’t work out a deal...no hard feelings. I was able to pick one up locally thanks to Crawdad.

I also told you that I've sold four dozen of these on this board over the years without issue and am running one myself on my own Bronco. You're the only one who's ever balked. When you buy a used Bronco, do you make sure the guy selling it guarantees it won't break down and will take it back if it does? It's the nature of used parts and vehicles.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
this is just one of those items (used and not able to be witnessed in operation) that you know going in that you get the rebuild kit and reseal it.

Even if in operation and not leaking, Because its a safety system, one should assume a rebuild is in order.

Not picking sides here, just that this is how I roll on parts like this anyway.

Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.