• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTB Dana 44 housing or complete drum OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I have a D44 that has a broken axle tube that cannot be repaired. Everything else is OK. I need a housing or an entire 44, reasonably priced. Can pay cash or trade for EB parts.

Flyin90

I have a dana44 housing you may be interested in. It was in my truck originally but after I cleaned it up and POR15'ed it, the passenger side bearing retainer would not completely tighten down on the bearing race. I think you could have a .001 or 2 milled off of it and use it or use the axle tube on yours. I am in Huntsville, AL so it would not be far to drive from Nashville. To bulky to ship. I am asking $50 for it. Email me at cself22@comcast.net for more info or email me your phone # and I will give you a call.

Thanks

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I have a few D44's down here as well, empty or loaded. Will blast & paint if desired.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
i have one here in the charlotte area. it is in good shape. if you want to meet me somewhere, let me know. i get up toward asheville every now and again. i'd sell the housing for $50 and it was fine- no problems or damage. i've got a few of these.. i've got a nice complete 3.54 drum axle for $200.

thanks,
charles

Status
Not open for further replies.