• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD WTB - Explorer Lower Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesroney

Loc.
Fremont, CA
I am looking for a clean, used 1996-1998 Explorer lower intake with return style fuel rails. Please let me know what you have. I'm in Fremont, CA

shado72

Have. Lower intake from a 96 explorer. Actually have the heads and whole bottom portion other than motor for sale. Front dress and pump etc. motor had 95k miles when disassembled. Message me for pics.can send over the weekend on vacation at the moment

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Also have if shado72 doesn't hook you up first. it will need to be cleaned, but its not crusty and corroded. also fairly certain that i have a return style fuel rail.

Hank

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got your PM jamesroney. if shado72 bows out, we can discuss from there, but he responded first so in my mind, he gets first shot at this.

ok?

Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.