• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Wtb headers for 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

73 bronco 347

I am looking for a set of headers for my 73 bronco it has a 5.0 and aod. Please let me know what you have I am not above a set of used headers. Thank you

Mike81

I've got a few sets of shorty headers if your Intrested. $85 shipped work for you?

OP
OP

73 bronco 347

What brand headers and stupid question will it fit 5.0 73 bronco? I bought some and went to put them on and they hit the frame. And would it be possible to send me a coupletter pictures?

OP
OP

73 bronco 347

Thanks Mike I will let you know when they come in. Thank you to everyone that sent me a pm

OP
OP

73 bronco 347

OK back on the look out. The headers I thought were gonna work do not so if anyone has any please let me know i don't care if they are used or new. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.