• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA WTB: Hgher end Bronco or trade for 2013 Evolution X

Status
Not open for further replies.

daign

I am looking to make an Early Bronco my daily driver. I am disabled (internal organs nothing physical) so I dont commute to work, I drive under 10k miles a year with the occasional 100 mile drive to visit family. I am familiar with classic cars and have 2 finished projects. I've wanted an Early Restomod Bronco as a daily driver for some time, and have no problem spending proper money on a project with the receipts and modifications to back it up.

I am not looking for another project but a finished, well sorted Bronco with an EFI swap (not mandatory but preferable) and AC (a Must in Los Angeles!).

I have watched the bronco market for some time so I know whats out there, its just a matter of getting my current car sold (or traded!)

If you are interested in an AWD snow capable vehicle heres the Evo:
I have a 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR White 5 Speed with 5500 miles which just hand the motor replaced under warranty. I would be willing to trade it for a high end build, or a nice Bronco build + Cash. I am asking 34k for the car with cosmetic mods. The new motor has 50 miles on it but I am currently daily driving it. I would be willing to do a straight trade for a properly sorted build if the receipts and bronco back it up. email me at dane dot taylor at gmail dot com if you are interested in trading, building or have a project for me to look at.

Here are a few pictures of the 2013 Evo X:
IMG_20130503_193535.jpg

IMG_20130522_144732.jpg

Full LED/HID headlights
IMG_20130628_202244.jpg

New motor:
DSC03340.JPG

If no one is interested in a trade I have the Evo for sale currently on ebay as well as Craigslist. I will be looking to spend from 20-30k depending on the build and documentation...

Thanks guys,
Dane

Status
Not open for further replies.