• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX WTB Original Front Hubs for a Front Disc Brake Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

f2502011

Working on a Bronco to return to stock. Currently has a set of aftermarket front hubs. I would like to replace these with ones that it originally came with. If anyone can help, please let me know.

nwclassics

i have a set for a daina 30 there are to different front ends used on the early bronco george 406-5432591

OP
OP
F

f2502011

Not sure which front end it has but it's for a 1976. I think that it would be a Dana 44? Does it make a difference on the hubs?

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
You can also get nice new knob inserts from Broncograveyard. They look much better then the usually faded to pink ones. Have you checked out ebay?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Doesn't the dana 30 & 44 both use the same.. I Miss read this post at 1st I thought you where wanting bEARING hUBS and drums.. But I guess your wanting the locking hub for the front hubs .. I like the old original kind they have a brass lock up ring in them and to me ..& My Old Buddy at the Ford house. We say they are stronger than the replacement models ..

OP
OP
F

f2502011

I'm still in the market for these. Anyone have a nice set or know where I can get a nice set of OEM Ford Hubs for a 76 Bronco with a Dana 44?

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I have a set... the knobs have faded a bit.

I will try to find them.. they are in the garage somewhere.

Greg

Chethair

Loc.
Talbott, Tn
Hubs

When you find you a set of hubs, you may want to check with National Parts Depot for replacement dials. They had the factory ford red dials for the hubs @ $10 per side. It will make the originals look nice. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
F

f2502011

When you find you a set of hubs, you may want to check with National Parts Depot for replacement dials. They had the factory ford red dials for the hubs @ $10 per side. It will make the originals look nice. Hope this helps.

Will do...thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.