• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA WTB Original Style Front Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjp1965

Hello. I am looking for a pair of front seats with brackets, tracks, etc for my 1967 Bronco. I'm not too concerned with the upholstery as I will likely replace it.

Thanks.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
66 & 67 had different seats than the 68-77's. 66's were silver and 67 were parchment but they were the same seat frame. Any year seats 66-77 will fit, but if you want 67 seat you will need either 66 or 67's. If you can not find any out your way, I have a few sets here in Michigan

Tom

OP
OP
R

rjp1965

66 & 67 had different seats than the 68-77's. 66's were silver and 67 were parchment but they were the same seat frame. Any year seats 66-77 will fit, but if you want 67 seat you will need either 66 or 67's. If you can not find any out your way, I have a few sets here in Michigan

Tom

Thanks Tom. What part of Michigan are you in? I do business there and spend part of the year in Dearborn.

Any year that will work is fine. I will most likely be re-upholstering them in either black or white anyway. I'm doing a pretty extensive frame-off so I am pretty concerned about the condition quality of any brackets, tracks, handles, etc. Are new ones available?

Status
Not open for further replies.