• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wtb Rear Bench Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank98dsm

Loc.
san antonio
i am looking for a rear bench seat. i have bought the cover for it so it doesnt need to look to greatest. i will need this shipped due to being in iraq. i will pay with pay pal. thank you so much.

JC

Loc.
Conway, Arkansas
Where do you want it shipped to? San Antonio? I have one but finding a box big enough may be a problem.

JC

Loc.
Conway, Arkansas
frank98dsm, here are some pics of the seat. I think I may be able to remove the back and fit it into a box. Not sure what the shipping would be. I'm sure it won't be cheap since it'll be a pretty large box. Let me know if you're interested. If so, I'll box it up and check shipping costs.

Attachments

• IMGP0159.JPG
    IMGP0159.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMGP0160.JPG
    IMGP0160.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 14
  • IMGP0161.JPG
    IMGP0161.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGP0162.JPG
    IMGP0162.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
F

frank98dsm

Loc.
san antonio
frank98dsm, here are some pics of the seat. I think I may be able to remove the back and fit it into a box. Not sure what the shipping would be. I'm sure it won't be cheap since it'll be a pretty large box. Let me know if you're interested. If so, I'll box it up and check shipping costs.

thank you i just picked one up. i will remove my post

Status
Not open for further replies.