• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN WTB Rear Leaf Springs - 3-1/2 Lift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi,

I just thought I'd see if there's any interest in selling rear leaf springs for a 1971 Bronco.

The leaf springs on the Bronco I bought look pretty relaxed. I believe the springs are stock, although I'm not certain. Based upon information from Duff when I explored buying new, they think the Bronco has a 3-1/2 lift. (This was based on a front end measurement.) I haven't pulled the front coils or taken any other measurements. I have no paperwork from the previous owner documenting what was purchased/installed.

Sorry to be uncertain about the exact lift... just not sure how to verify exactly.

Thanks,

Jeff

96rangeron44s

Well, I have a set of rear leaf springs that I'm also not positive of lift height. I think the bronco had a 5.5" lift on it, but the springs don't look that tall laying in the garage floor. The bronco had cut fenders and 38's though. I can send you a pic of the truck before I took them off, if that would help. I'm just a little south of you in Bedford, IN. $125 for the pair. Could sell you the front coils for $125 for the pair also. At least you'd know you had a matching set.. My brother in law will be heading to carmel tomorrow, I think. I might be able to talk him into meeting you. You can call or text me at 812 five eight three thirthy five ninety one.
Thanks,
Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.