• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ WTB rear leaf springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

quikdrummer

Loc.
Chino Valley, AZ
Hi everyone

Im needing to replace the leaf springs in my bronco now that my front suspension is done(for the moment).

looking for a 2.5 or 3.5 lift (the front is 3.5 coils, and I dont mind a little squat with a 2.5, but the 3.5 would work too), preferably 10- or 11 pack spring. I am looking at the wildhorses and superlift from broncograveyard leafs and something like that would be perfect. I have been getting money together to get a new pair but if someone on here has a used set in good shape that fits what I'm looking for and can save me some $$, I would love to take them off your hands!

also if anyone has a rear bench seat, I would be interested in that as well.

PM me or email me at quikdrummer@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.