• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DE WTB Sig Sauer & HK - guns or magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
With all the current mess, local supplies are harder to find.

Figured I would ask here if anyone is selling any HK or Sig guns, accessories or magazines.

Update I am also looking for AR-15 mags and some for an AK47 (20 or 30 rounds or whatever).

I Will pay reasonable prices - either cash or lots of high end mainly new bronco parts if interested (23 gallon gas tanks, dakota digital dash, BFG tires, used - very nice soft top, C4, AOD, black floor mat, slots, etc). Maybe even a bronco for the right high end deal.

Please PM me directly.

Last edited:

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
Hate to admitt it but I havent been keeping up with current events much lately. Whats going on? Guns getting harder to buy? I have a nice HK USP .45 I was thinking about selling.

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Most more talk about a potential ban on certain items, has people hoarding stuff or asking insane prices. Luckily like here there is one forum I belong to that does not allow the crazy stuff, really collectors helping out others finding stuff for their toys.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I have five, 30 round mags (new) for the AR-15. Also a brand new and never fired AR-15 made by rock river arms. Actually I have 2 - new ones, slightly differnet style, one has the carry handle, the other has the holographic scope mount. Cash only for the rifle.

Can't get pics up till tomorrow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.