• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

wtb Tshift transfer case or gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwm694202001

i am in the need for the rear sliding gear and fork gear number is 18-8-37 for the t-shift transfer case or i suppose i would take a complete t-shift case if it was close thanks alot

lonesomecur

I've got a complete unit from a 68. If you unbolt from trans. and pick up I'll take $50. I'm just out of Michigan City, IN

OP
OP
B

bwm694202001

tshift transfer case

hey lone do you know if it is good or not i just dont wanna drive 3.5 hours for another one with a bad sliding gear i already have two bad ones thanks brad

lonesomecur

gear

Here is what I know. I bought this 68 rusted to death with 68,000 on odometer. I parted it out. The engine ran great at idle. Needed a carb to rev up. Anyway I tore the engine down. It had all factory FoMoCo bearings in great shape. All the engine, axle tags, etc. were all still attached. So I can't verify that the T case is perfect shape but if I needed one I would use it.
That is the best honest answer I can give you. This bronco was a plow truck that didn't seem used much just rusted to hell. Call if interested 219-871-2331

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
:D :D :D If you still need one I have a brand new gear 18-8-37 will sell you 25.00+ shipping from 66618 let me now .;D ;D ;D Bill %) :cool: ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.