• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA WTT 1958 F-100 For 66-77 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deezel_dusten

Loc.
Walla Walla, Wa
I have a 1958 Ford F-100. Truck has many modifications and I will try to list them as best as I can. It has some flaws and should be considered a project. I am posting this add to see if i can find an early bronco to trade(66-77) I'd like a bronco with a dana 44, 302/351W and an automatic. I am willing to entertain other trades, but I don't want your crap.
The 58 has a 351C with 2v heads, aluminum intake, holley carburetor, crane cam, long tube headers. The motor has very few miles on it and it runs well. It has power steering(pump is stock bronco pump, steering box is saginaw). It has an electric fan. It has power brakes, and is plumbed for air conditioning. Truck has a dana 44 front with disc brakes and a power master cylinder from a 78 bronco. Front suspension is stock bronco coils/shocks/radius arms from a 79 bronco. It has a small block C6 with a shift kit and NP205 transfer case. The rear end is a big bearing 9" with a factory limited slip from a 78 bronco. The body work was done in 1994, and the truck sat outside in eastern oregon for about 3 years. As such, it needs a complete repaint with some body work. The truck has very minimal rust. It is currently sitting on a set of 33" tires with wheels.
The truck was re-wired front to back last year, and has modern blade type fuses in it. the steering colum is a tilt colum from an early 80's jeep wagoneer. the front bench was re-upholstered years ago, and for its age is in great shape.

I have an adjustable trac bar to go with the truck, as I intended to lift it 2" and run 35's. I also have a complete set of door gaskets. I have a few boxes if misc. spare parts also.

the proportioning valve leaks and as such it currently has no brakes. I have the valve and can replace it. It will also need new shocks, and I would replace the drivelines. They work, but need balanced. The radiator sprung a leak, and should also be replaced. Like i said, it has issues, but the foundation is very sound. The truck has been in family for many years, and I had a 74 bronco and this at the same time and had to choose to keep only 1, I kept the wrong one it appears as I miss my bronco. Feel free to email me for more pictures. I will provide a phone number if you are serious.

DSC00917.jpg

DSC00919.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00922.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00925.jpg

1958018.jpg

1958010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.