• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA WTT '69 Chevy p/u for Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotdads68

Contributor
The Bronco will be for my Father, he's 74 so looking for nothing too tall (31" tires at most probably), and preferably with an automatic. It needs to be a complete driver with few if any issues.

The Chevy is a real '69 short bed (no frame/bed cut) with a '68 front wrap. It has a .030 over 350 with a mild Comp cam and Edelbrock intake and carb. It has a rebuilt T400 transmission, and truck 12 bolt posi traction rear. It has been converted to 5 lug and has power disc brakes and power steering. The front has dropped spindles the rear has lowering springs and blocks. Everything is pretty much new or rebuilt, frame off build. It runs and drives like a brand new truck.

Interested in trading straight across for a running Bronco around the same value. I estimate the Chevy to be valued at 10-15K
Delivery arrangements may be a possibility, I live in Northern CA near the OR border but have a trailer and could maybe work out something.
E-mail byoung5150@yahoo.com or txt 707-672-9712 for additional photos, questions. Thanks, Brian

Last edited:
OP
OP
gotdads68

gotdads68

Contributor
Chevy is gone! Have cash, looking for original to mildly built Bronco around $10K

Status
Not open for further replies.