• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA WTT: Bronco for '31 Chevy 3 widow coupe project

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotdads68

Contributor
Looking to trade my '31 Chevy 3 window coupe project for a driver Bronco.
The Bronco will be for my Father, he's 70 so looking for nothing too tall (31" tires at most probably), and preferably with an automatic. It needs to be a complete driver with few to no issues.
The Chevy project includes a basically complete stock '31 Chevy coupe that is straight with surface rust only, there has been an old repair done to the right rear quarter ahead of the fender and the pass. fender has a slight pucker at the support rod mounting area. Included is a Progressive Auto frame with a Heidt's stainless independent front end welded in by Brizio's Hot Rods. It's set up for Corvette rear i.r.s. and comes with the parts necessary to install. I will also include a builder 283 small block. The Chevy is CA titled in my name under the original VIN.
Interested in trading straight across for a running Bronco around the same value. I estimate the Chevy project to be valued at 10-12K.
E-mail byoung5150@yahoo.com or txt 707-672-9712 for additional photos, questions. Thanks, Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.