• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO WTT: for an EB 1990 Mustang GT Convert, 64,000 orig miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimsum1991

Just as the title says, There are a few pics in the add below. This is one of the cleanest original fox body cars around.. Drives very well.. Just time for a change.. Please let me know if anyone is interested...
thanks
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1632511408.html

1990 Mustang GT convertible 25th anniversary 5 speed manual. I purchased this car from the original owner. I know the cars entire history. A real stunner. if you are a fox body guru this is the car.
64K Original miles.
Interior is totally original down to the stock stereo.
Driver seat is showing some wear but still in good shape.
Well optioned car with working AC. AC has been converted to R134 and works great. Cruise, Air, Power windows and locks.
Newer Top
All New Top motor fluid and lines.
Brake system, Fuel system and cooling system flushed in 07.
Fresh tune up. Car need nothing and runs like a top.

Paint is good with a few dings here and there. The gray two tone area could use a bit of touch up. The maroon looks great.
No damage no wrecks. NO RUST. SUPER CLEAN CAR

Motor is totally untouched down the factory air box.

The only mods to the car are the MK2300 cobra brake kit. Consisting of Cobra r front brakes and rear disks.
The Car has the Super Rare M179 Cobra R wheels on it. Ford specifically designed this wheel set for Fox cars with the m2300k Dist Brake kit. These wheels have an offset to allow for 9inch rims at all for corners with proper fitment and no rubbing of the tires.
These wheels were discontinued sometime ago. I have seen the rears alone sell on eBay for a grand
Steeda Sub Frame connectors
Fully adjustable Kona suspension
Steeda Front strut brace
Steeda Caster Camber plates
3:73 rear end. Best mod you can do!
King Cobra Clutch.
Hurst shifter
Steeda Upper and lower rear control arms
For the right price a Second set of wheels 17X8 .5 lug Bullitt wheels with new tires. Nitto Dr’s rear and low profile tires on the fronts can be negotiated.
I am looking to get 7k
Thanks guys..

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dimsum1991

These are the best I can seem to post.. I have a lot of hi res pics.. they are tobig to post and I am a newbie to posting pics..
Sorry the image quality sucks

i674_3kb3p63la5Q05S65R99bgcdc32687a70e107f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
i673_3nb3m53o25O35R75S29bg5a7b51ce278819dd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] [/IMG]
i675_3k63m03ob5O15Ra5S19bga295e2c274651a73.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Might help if you post what you think the value of your car is, then anyone interested knows where to start. Nice fox by the way, you don't see many that low mileage, esp unmolseted and not beat on. I'm not a fan of 'verts, myself, but still love the car!

For what it's worth, Kelly Blue Book say's it's worth about 4 grand. I would be more inclined to say at least 5 myself, but different areas bring different prices.

OP
OP
D

Dimsum1991

Updated with a price.. as for the kelly blue book comment it just a guide.. and does not take market value into consideration. 5k wont get it done..
This is a truly nice car.. one of the nicest I have ever seen. Certainly the best fox I have driven.
I drove it 260 miles on sat. and averaged 25mpg. Very fun car.. just looking for a change..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.