• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Yakima roof top cargo carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Vacation season is here... I have just the thing your your family trip.

I have a nice Yakima cargo carrier for the roof top. Used it on my wifes Jeep, Pilot and FJ Cruiser for vacations. Dont really need it anymore. I think we paid over $400.00 for it... cant remember.

I am asking $250... high/ low? I dont know. I will keep it before I would take much less... might build an adventure trailer one day and it would be great for the top of that.

It is around 7 or 8 feet long and about 30" wide and 14" tall. I can confirm measuerments if you are interested. Will not ship... pick up in North Ga only. I can deliver with reason.

I will try and find some pics...

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.