• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parts help

usmcsmith

Loc.
Newark
Ok I have a little predicament. I am in the Marines and stationed in North Carolina... My friend has my bronco in Ohio and is getting it finished for me while I am away. I need certain parts. I just need to know EXACTLY which parts to buy.
1974 Bronco 302 C-4 auto

I put front discs on my truck the rear is still drums. I want a power brake setup.

Sloppy steering so I just want a full redo on that. Box and everything.

Weather stripping. My truck has None I mean absolutely NONE. I have a bestop soft top on it so whatever weather stripping kit would be best.

Window felt

Firewall is leaking so whatever gromets I would need. And my fuel gauge does not work.

So if someone can get on bc, or toms, or bronco graveyard and give me parts numbers that would be great. I am not being lazy I just really do not know what I need and since I cannot look at my truck it is more difficult.