• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2019_ Events _ Happenings *OFFICIAL INFO

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
only 2 full weekends left to prep, Damn this year went quick

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Time's getting close and I still haven't drove mine since I finished the Duff's long arm swap back in Aug.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dang man... those are on my bucket list some day

Bet if it was a raffle item it would get a crap load of tickets in that bucket

bchesley

It looks like the stars are aligning and I will be making the trip this year, but I haven't registered yet. Can I register onsite as late as Friday morning? We will likely make it late Thursday. Thanks.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It looks like the stars are aligning and I will be making the trip this year, but I haven't registered yet. Can I register onsite as late as Friday morning? We will likely make it late Thursday. Thanks.

Absolutely. Even Saturday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

definitely... look forward to having ya

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
5c8958e95ef81c30e2e5be0dac9976f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
vacation approved, registration sent in finally first time I have ever waited that long:( even stole a stamp from Nyles;D. Site booked. gotta work all this weekend:mad: so next weekend i'll have to get the bronco and everything ready goodness not a lot of to do, just got to install a new dipstick%)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
vacation approved, registration sent in finally first time I have ever waited that long:( even stole a stamp from Nyles;D. Site booked. gotta work all this weekend:mad: so next weekend i'll have to get the bronco and everything ready goodness not a lot of to do, just got to install a new dipstick%)

welcome back... :)

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
A little over a week to go.
I just realized I probably need to change the oil and check all fluids, do a bolt check, ...

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A little over a week to go.
I just realized I probably need to change the oil and check all fluids, do a bolt check, ...

I haven't checked the level in the Tcase in a while. I might should do that.