• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moto’s to live by

OP
OP
Yeller

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
This has been an important one for a long time. Lost is a state of mind until you run out of food and water and becomes survival😂.

Being lost is when you stumble upon the coolest stuff! Get off the beaten path and enter the unknown and a new world opens up. Don’t be afraid of getting lost, it’s just an adventure 😎

Attachments

• IMG_1530.jpeg
    IMG_1530.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 11

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Walter Payton had some great ones. Here are a couple:

"If you're not willing to work for it, don't complain about not having it."

"The road to success is always under construction."

Beer_Me

I had a shirt when I was younger that said "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

jamesroney

Contributor
Loc.
Fremont, CA
No one laughs at Moto's. Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (Moto's disease) is no laughing matter. But I often laugh at "MOTOS" which is an acronym for Members Of The Opposite Sex. I've laughed at Moto-cross events, and I always appreciate musical tempo. (moto)

Perhaps I need a new MOTTO. I'm thinking "Orthography. Because your kids won't remember Motorola."

tee hee hee.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No one laughs at Moto's. Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (Moto's disease) is no laughing matter. But I often laugh at "MOTOS" which is an acronym for Members Of The Opposite Sex. I've laughed at Moto-cross events, and I always appreciate musical tempo. (moto)

Perhaps I need a new MOTTO. I'm thinking "Orthography. Because your kids won't remember Motorola."

tee hee hee.

tee hee hee.
Orthography Police " We are here to enforce the letters of the grammar law"

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
When I was in my teens and had lots of different girl friends my dad always used to tell me this "son it is just as easy to fall in love with a rich girl as it is a poor girl". It was a good point and still true today! Unfortunately I tended to end up with the ones that had issues or were on the poor side!

Another one that we love at work and is so true "Lack of planning on your part doesn't equal and emergency for me". People and corporations just don't think ahead at all. Everything is management by crisis!

dmoses42

Contributor
Bronco addict
Loc.
Brunswick, Ga
Had a boss in the military who always said "If you show up on time, you're late", which was particulatly true when having to be in a formation...