• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big Bird

This Bronco sat in my parents' yard for 21 years. I just picked it up from my brother, second owner, who had it for about 23 or 24 years. He and I drove it from LA to Houston in 1993 when he moved back home. I'm in the early stages of break down for fra
Name
Big Bird
Year
Information
Wheels aren't my favorite and tires are more than 20 years old so they are all going bye-bye.
Make
Ford
Model
Bronco
Color
Yellow with white top
Packages
U15
History
This Bronco sat in my parents' yard for 21 years. I just picked it up from my brother, second owner, who had it for about 23 or 24 years. He and I drove it from LA to Houston in 1993 when he moved back home. I'm in the early stages of break down for frame off restoration.

Modifications

Exterior Mods
302, 3 speed on the column. Am switching over to a NP435 and an 05 F150 engine (at least temporarily depending on usability of original engine).
Interior Mods
Old and worn. Getting replaced.
Drivetrain Mods
Not terrible considering it has original paint. Cleaned and buffed it up pretty good. Had plenyy of dirt and crap on it from sitting. Not too worried about cosmetics yet and am focused on safety related items first.
Suspension Mods
Non existant
58286-870472.jpg 58286-870473.jpg 58286-870474.jpg 58286-870475.jpg

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
EODMike
Views
Last update

More in Members' Garage

More from EODMike

• Ten Futr
    I call my Bronco the TEN FUTR because it looks good from 10 feet away...