• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"The Bronco"

Bought from my grandpa for $1 for my first car when I was 14 in 1998, still have it. Mostly used as a topless ride around town rig, slowly getting love as funds allow. Its the last thing I would sell in my life.
Name
"The Bronco"
Year
Information
nothing special, some generic 15x7 chrome wheels and a set of 215/75r15 Yokohama Geolander AT tires
Make
Ford
Model
Bronco
Color
bone/white
Packages
U15
History
Bought from my grandpa for $1 for my first car when I was 14 in 1998, still have it. Mostly used as a topless ride around town rig, slowly getting love as funds allow. Its the last thing I would sell in my life.

Modifications

Exterior Mods
Rebuilt 289, performance cam, headers, dual exhaust, electronic ignition (back in late 90's). 3 speed column shifter and Dana 20 T-case. Stock Dana 30 up front with no boost drum brakes, Stock 9" rear end.
Interior Mods
In the garage being installed: 1" WH BL, 2 1/2" Stage 3 WH SL.
Drivetrain Mods
Original bone colored body and white top. Top mostly sets against the wall in the shop, where the bronco lives in the winter
Suspension Mods
mostly original, herculined tub
Wheels and Tires
This doesn't have many of the "luxuries" of some of the later models, and for what I use it for I'd like to keep it that way. Its great to watch people my age react the first time they see me shifting what looks to be an automatic and ask me what the hell is going on, hahaha.
56933-869763.jpg

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
Brandtw
Views
Last update

More in Members' Garage