• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Third times a charm v3.0

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Initial test went well. Much better clearance.

6E216E2C-66CE-4220-A2E3-45C70AABD1EE-16145-00001A00310873B2_zps64f6c5ba.jpg

gritz

I am impressed with your attention to detail, Just read the whole thread.

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
I am impressed with your attention to detail, Just read the whole thread.

Thank you. I'm trying to follow my original build plan and so far I've stuck to it for the most part. Difficult when it's my daily driver.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Lost track of this post... holy cr@p Jaromy, nice progress, and to think you were going to cut. :-X Nice job Bro!

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Lost track of this post... holy cr@p Jaromy, nice progress, and to think you were going to cut. :-X Nice job Bro!

Thanks Mark. I'm always resisting the urge to cut. I just ordered a winch bumper so I should be better prepared for the snow soon.

Krawlin5

Looks good ! I still haven't moved mine back yet.I hope you will hold off on cutting fenders looks like to me you can wheel like it is.

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Looks good ! I still haven't moved mine back yet.I hope you will hold off on cutting fenders looks like to me you can wheel like it is.

Moving it back has helped a lot. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. No plans to cut right now. If it did happen, it would be a few years from now....I think:eek:

Krawlin5

Did you have to lengthen your driveshaft or did you have enough spline left.

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Did you have to lengthen your driveshaft or did you have enough spline left.

Driveshaft was fine. I'm installing a ZF 5 speed soon so I'll need to make some driveline mods at that time.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
And who is this Steve you talk about that makes bumpers? I looked in the vendor section and couldn't find anything.

gritz

Merry Christmas, Where did santa get that bumper at? Looks really good!