• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

8th annual NovRun@URE*****

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Who is doing chili? I may bring some too and put biff in his place!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S3 using Tapatalk 2 on CyanogenMod

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
I'm pushing hard to get there.. but considering my engine in on the stand, and tranny is being rebuilt.. plus my new cage is arriving (in pieces) friday.. i have a lot to do, in a short period of time.. if i can get it done, i'll be there.. 50/50 chance at the moment!

Luke

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
I'm pushing hard to get there.. but considering my engine in on the stand, and tranny is being rebuilt.. plus my new cage is arriving (in pieces) friday.. i have a lot to do, in a short period of time.. if i can get it done, i'll be there.. 50/50 chance at the moment!

Luke

Cmon Luke you can do it! If not, bring the heep again

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
as long as i can have the full weekend to work on my bronco this weekend (without getting called into work), i should be able to finish buttoning it up next week... pending the transmission rebuild! I still have 8 days (to accomplish about 3 weeks worth of work... lol). I'll keep u posted.

Luke

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Z, Any progress this weekend?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S3 using Tapatalk 2 on CyanogenMod

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
i've got my cage installed bout 80% of the way.. transmission is supposed to be finished by thursday evening... Not looking good for this fall.. unfortunately!!

Hate that it's looking like i won't make it, as this is my fav time of year to camp, and i enjoy Uwharrie and the group of guys that put this together!

This is how i sit currently..
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232812

I will be working on it late every night this week..just in case! lol
Luke

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
You and me both. I've got about 20 more things to do on my 'to do' list. I'll be there though.

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
i've got my cage installed bout 80% of the way.. transmission is supposed to be finished by thursday evening... Not looking good for this fall.. unfortunately!!

Hate that it's looking like i won't make it, as this is my fav time of year to camp, and i enjoy Uwharrie and the group of guys that put this together!

This is how i sit currently..
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232812

I will be working on it late every night this week..just in case! lol
Luke

Good luck Luke were counting on you!

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
Back to the top!

One more day. Packing the rig, checking all the nuts and bolts and fluid levels today.

The caravan from Charleston "should" be on the road in the early AM.;D

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
sorry guys, i spent too long fabricating a harness bar on the bronco last night and working on my roll cage. i will not make the 8th Annual URE trek.. however, i GUARANTEE I'll be at the 9th!! or Spring rides if you guys set one up! Let me know, and have fun!! (take lots of pictures for those of us who can't attend)!!

Luke

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Sorry Luke, dang...you betcha! See you on the next one brotha. Stay on it tho

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Below is a link to update you all on the progress for the charleston caravan. Me, Doug, chuck, and Tommy. See y'all in a few hours.

Click for a Glympse of my location: http://glympse.com/QEB-9BB

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2