• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Meet up Grass Valley area

Broncrick

Loc.
Nevada City,CA
I would be in, I am up there almost every weekend (born and raised there) ;D Just depends on dates. If only Franks Pizza had a big parking lot! :cool:

OP
OP
B

BroncoBoom

Loc.
Grass Valley
Hi Broncrick, Yes Sir Franks would be fun . Parking across the street but as you know it is always a little tight there and Franks seems to close early these days . But let's look into it for sure . Nothing like a good old school Pizza Place with some cool history it self ! Good idea .
Narrowing down some dates will be in touch .
Thanks for the interests !

OP
OP
B

BroncoBoom

Loc.
Grass Valley
Ok Folks , I am going to put a preliminary date out there based on the input I have received so far and the coordination I have received from potential restaurants I have contacted so far that are willing to work with us .
May 14th is a Wednesday and gives us something to look forward to midweek !!
The weekends appear to be way to crazy for everyone's schedules.
7:00 pm ? Most folks off work by then but still not too late .
This is going to be a Family friendly meet up ( Possible Bronco Club !) that's going to be a lot of FUN ! So bring your Wife , Kids , Grandma , Bronco Friends !
Obviously the date won't work for everyone but if it works for most that's great and we can adjust where needed . :)
Thanks Boomer

70 Steed

I'll be there. I emailed three other Bronco owners who are not members here. I haven't heard back from them yet so I don't know if they will make it. Let us know the location when you have it nailed down.

Parky

Brian the wording " roll on over" may not be the best phrase to use.
I witnessed and cried. If you do come I am sure we'd all love to see some pictures of where you are in the " On the road again" project.
I was the only other Bronco in a sea of Yeeps.

Parky

Steed- I'm in for a mid week get together. Franks- even Mtn Mikes
you can contact me via email and I look forward to the meet.

OP
OP
B

BroncoBoom

Loc.
Grass Valley
Ok Folks , Been looking into a number of places that we could have our Bronco Meetup.
Ideally looking for a place that would have some sort of banquett type room so we could all discuss the important stuff like "Bronco's" . We need a fair amount of parking .
A place we could grab some Food and Drinks . And ideally not get a bill other than our food and drinks we purchase . Well ... The Tack Room in Penn Valley has offered there Banquett room to us for no cost other than our Purchases . " Tack Room " kind of ties in with the whole Bronco thing as well ! You Local guys I'm sure know where it is . For folks that don't.
Their Address is
17356 Penn Valley Dr, Penn Valley, CA
Lets try it out on May 14th at 7:00 PM and see how it works .
If its a hit lets try it again in June ?
Please PM me if you have any questions on this .
This will be a lot of fun !

OP
OP
B

BroncoBoom

Loc.
Grass Valley
Grass Valley Meet Up

Ok Folks , We are a week away from the Grass Valley meet up .
Looking forward to getting together with some other( Bronco aficionado's )!
If you haven't replied yet let me know if you plan to come so I can give the
Tack Room a rough head count . I have listed the address of the Tack Room
On this thread earlier. Message me if you have any questions .
Oh and bring a friend, Family, and a Bronco if possible ! :)

NORCALKD

Well I was really hoping to be around for this one but looks like I will be traveling for work these days. If everyone wants to put together a meeting over a weekend sometime I am certainly down.

I will put my vote in for Beach Hut Deli in Auburn either off I-80 or off Hwy 49 for a weekend meet up.

Kyle

OP
OP
B

BroncoBoom

Loc.
Grass Valley
Bronco meet up

Hi Guys and Girls hope to have a fun Turnout tomorrow night at the Tack Room !
I Have the banquet room secured for " Bronco's Only " ha .
Bring your Bronco , Family or Friend and let's Eat ,:Drink and talk Bronco's !:)

70 Steed

A good time was had by all last night. We plan on doing more. Thanks for putting it together Boomer.

OP
OP
B

BroncoBoom

Loc.
Grass Valley
Grass Valley meet up

Had a great time as well ! Impressed how much " Bronco " knowledge everyone had . Gearing up for the next Trail Ride / Meeting soon .
Thanks Guys !
Boomer

OP
OP
B

BroncoBoom

Loc.
Grass Valley
Grass valley trail run

Hi Guys , It's been a little over a month since our last meet . Let's get together for a Saturday or Sunday trail run around here !
Nothing crazy but maybe some high country cruzin in our neck of the woods with a little lunch break and shop Talk .
Graniteville , Downieville , Sardine lake area or ?
Lets Do it !
Who's in ?

Boomer :)