• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS LARGE list of items....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Due to some unexpected health issues I'm cleaning house and stepping away from broncos until further notice.
Here is the list

1. 1990 EFI motor with upper/ lower Gt40 intake/ elbow and TB. Also comes with fuel rails and injectors as well as distributor, some of the front dress, and flex plate. $650---SALE PENDING... this has been separated. I will have all the EFI items left over for sale.

2. Motorcraft 2 barrel carb. Recently rebuilt... $125

3. 1966 silver bucket seats. Small tear in the pass seat. Drivers seat needs a recover. SOLD

4. Full size bronco wheels. POLISHED with rivets. 15x7.5. SOLD

5. NOS GT40 heads. I recently purchased these from a board member with plans for one of my broncos. Zero miles on them. Super nice! SOLD

6. Stock steel wheels off a 66 bronco. Need blasting and paint. $100

7. 1976 302 long block with all accessories and oil pan. Only missing the carb. Motor needs a complete rebuild...$ make offer I need it gone SOLD

8. Original steel bulkhead... Minor rust in corners but very easily fixed. $125

9. Black seat covers. NEW. -----SOLD

10. 1966 six blade fan off 6 cyl. $ make offer

11. 1966 vent windows with good glass. $ make offer

12. 4 white wagon wheels .$65

13. Headlight rings. White. $10

14. 1966 horn button with (product of ford motor company) some pitting but decent shape. $125

15. Rear view mirror from a roadster I found... Not sure if its stock or not. SOLD

16. 4 Bridgestone Dueller AT tires. 90% $150

Prices do not include shipping. I'm sure I will be adding more parts as my family goes through my storage. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigpitbull

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Vent windows

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 139

skinner

Contributor
if brown cow does not want mirror let me now... ill be praying for you....

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hey man hate to hear this. Me n mine will be praying for ya.

BROwN COw

My roadster doesn't have the right holes for that mirror. Have at it, skinner.

skinner

Contributor
I'll take the mirror then sir. My zip is 30286. Ill text about details. Thanks. Still praying for you. God will take care of you. I have no doubt.

JSBX

Contributor
Sorry about your health problems I have been there. I am interested in the bulk head. If it is not to much trouble could you post a picture.
Thanks James.

Status
Not open for further replies.