• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Selling #6 of 1966

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
That tag looks about the same size as the buck tags.

Kinda what I thought too. The sketch from Andrew's site had me curious about that for a while. Glad we learned a little more, but I'd love to know the full story.

fordwheeler

Loc.
Nashville
738052- mines in an envelope, i keep forgetting to put it back on, i think thats how Ford gave them out though, i may be wrong

Broncitis

MEB Founder
738052- mines in an envelope, i keep forgetting to put it back on, i think thats how Ford gave them out though, i may be wrong
Buck tags were usually wire tied to the to a hole in the top of the passenger side of the firewall.

They are similar in size to the VIN tag on 732000, but they contain different information.

There are warranty plates that came in an envelope or inside the owners manual, but those are different as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I've only had a hand full of Broncos with buck tags. The funny thing is they have all only been '67's. I'm posting a pic of one. Kind of like the vin tag on the upper dash that only seem to be on '68's.

Attachments

• IMG_6042.jpg
    IMG_6042.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6044.jpg
    IMG_6044.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.