• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Work/play truck needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landtosea

I am new to the game so I honestly do not know what I want specifically. I have always wanted an old pre 78 Bronco, but the closest I ever came was an 85. I can finally afford a recreational vehicle besides my daily driver. I know I want one within this production year range. I am looking for something that is turn key. What I do not need is good or great paint and color is not a priority, but I don't want to deal with rust. I prefer blacked out rugged bumpers etc over chrome. I want something that will not be a project that I can use for random weekend chores like grabbing bags of soil etc and joy riding. This means I prefer a bed and no rear seat is needed. Spray in bedliner is a bonus. I want something that will hold value or appreciate. I assume anything without an original type motor will not apply to that requirement, but am uncertain of that? On the flip side I would like it to have enough power to deal with FL mud if I chose to go there so likely a 8cyl. I prefer a lift between 3-5" max on 35x15" tires, but the tires and wheels are not a deal breaker.

If you have anything remotely fitting my ambiguous requirements please post. Thanks!

Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Internationals are cool but also have rust issues and "do not" have the aftermarket support that the eb has.

OP
OP
L

Landtosea

Internationals are cool but also have rust issues and "do not" have the aftermarket support that the eb has.

Got it, good to know. So, if an International has no rust and future rust in prone areas is mitigated with spray on liner that decreases concern I suppose. As far as aftermarket support I guess that matters if one is not happy with the acquired package. I am not trying to get into another modification hole financially. I am just coming to a conclusion on that with a Mustang I need to sell for a big loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.