• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PROTOTYPE Bronco pics found

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
well, maybe? ;D found these going through some old pics....gave ya the "seat of your pants" driving experience...I do believe it had a this was a
Ace hardware edition with parts being available locally....scoop look flush to you? Ford later canned the idea. ;D

Attachments

• A17.jpg
    A17.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 358
  • A18.jpg
    A18.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 378

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd mount the scoop the other direction so it catches the high pressure air off the windshield like a cowl style would do.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You welded it on backwards, Tasker.... It's going to fly up in your face!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
judging by that 2nd picture it appears to exit right down the front of the grill%)

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Saw the new jeep last night in Scottsdale, the one on the left is the original size. You can see a JK on the right. Steering wheel looks about 3 feet around. Had it all lit up with LED lights red white and blue.

BigWilly_01-970x595.jpg

BigB

well, maybe? ;D found these going through some old pics....gave ya the "seat of your pants" driving experience...I do believe it had a this was a
Ace hardware edition with parts being available locally....scoop look flush to you? Ford later canned the idea. ;D

LMFAO!!!!

That's gold.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I should of posted the pic or the rear...dont know if you can read the sticker but it says " conserve energy fart in a jar"
As God as my witness! This was the second Bronco I ever owned

Attachments

• 20190119_073843.jpg
    20190119_073843.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 56

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Can you post a detailed build thread so that others can know how to do this impressive mod?!

I am surprised I haven't seen this on any of the NicksTrix or ICON builds yet.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Bmc is my wicked super hero....all creative license is due to the Island Queen.....long live the queen!