• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

67 Bronco "SOLD" thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

westco

Loc.
Klamath Falls, OR
Vehicle Description

Frame off rebuild. 20 pics on Ebay. Item # 220158599491

I have too many projects so this one needs to go. (2 other running EB's, one 93 Bronco for parts and my 63 Plymouth Fury) We did not use this one all year. It has been started to move in and out of the garage where it is stored and was moved to a local shop to have work done on the trans but that is it. I did not even wash it for the pics as I did not have time. We have only put approxmattly 2500 miles on this bronco since complete.

I started out with a tub and rolling frame. Frame was blasted and painted. The body is not perfect but is fairly clean. Painted approx. 1 1/2 years ago. It is a real head turner with the pearl white flames up front. It is 40 years old so I am not going to say there is no rust what so ever, but this one is at least way over 90% rust free. The pictures tell the story. No rust in the floor boards, no rust I can see in the body except the bottom of the tail gate has the replacement panel on it. It was not part of this bronco as someone had stole it before I got the rig. Engine space appears free of rust in the conners. No rust showing in the supports underneath.

There is lots of new chrome. New bronco script, new mirrors, new tail light bezels, new chrome on side marker lights, chrome valve covers and air filter and chrome gauges.

New grill letters.

New diamond plate on rockers, bed rails, door sills and tail gate.

New stainless steel door panels.

Chrome bumpers. Not new but still nice. Small dent in front bumper, which has bumperettes.

All new lenses on turn signals and side markers.

New bikini top with new riser.

Stock bronco rear seat with new seat belts.

Inside has been coated with Dura Liner. The inside fenders and wheel wells have also been coated with Dura Liner.

Paint looks great from 20 feet away but upon close inspection you can see some spots where I should have spent more money on body work.

New radiator, six blade flex fan, new battery and 75 amp alternator.

Engine: 302 V8 from 1979 T Bird with electronic ignition.

Belts: Serpentine set up from early 5.0

Exhaust: New dual exhaust with glas packs.

Transmission: C4 Auto trans just gone thur by a local shop. Seperate trans cooler.

Motor Mounts: New motor mounts and Transfer case mounts.

Transfer case: J shift Dana 20 with twin stick.

Steering: F 150 power steering box with Saginaw power steering pump. New hoses and mounting brackets.

Steering wheel: Grant wheel with tilt column and stock auto shifter.

Brakes: Power drum brakes.

Rear Diff: Ford 9"

Front Diff: Dana 44.

Custom wiring harness.

Tilt steering wheel.

Custom dash with new mech gauges and cd player. Not a great brand but it is new and it is there.

Lift: 3" body lift.

Tires: 35 x 12.50 x 15" Tread 50%

Wild Horses Gorilla Warflares painted to match.

Roll cage.

Things that need to be done. Head lights, tail lights, brakes lights and ER flashers work but turn signals have not been hooked up yet. No ER brake. No wipers. I have a stock set up for both wipers and ER brake if someone wants them. As far as the wipers, some nice after market ones would be better. Heater box is installed but not hooked up, I only use this rig in the summer. No gas gauge or speedo.

I also would install 3 point seat belts in the front. I have a brand new set and if you want them there are yours.

I am sure there are things I have forgotten. Just send me an e mail with any questions you have and I will do my best to answer them. I have done best to honest about this Bronco, It is not perfect and I do not claim it to be.

I do not have a hard or soft top for this bronco.

There is no warranty expressed or implied. Sale is "AS IS AND WHERE IS"

Shipping is the responsibilty of the buyer.Bronco

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.