• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trying to find Rick Halle, Bronco Covers

bobwillard

Trying to contact Rick Halle of Bronco Covers and Bronco Specialties. Anyone know how to contact him?
Bob Willard

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
The only way I know to contact him is through his Bronco covers website

He used to be on this site but has since been banned.

OP
OP
B

bobwillard

Really disappointing news. He actually emailed a couple times before I ordered a trail cover, then quit all contact after I paid. What a tool. Anyone got a half cab trail cover in gray they want to sell. I still want the thing. Just a let down that people pull these scams. Oh well. Guess I'm sticking with the hardtop for a while.

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
I think that we need to talk to Chuck at BC to see if he want to try his hand at making a good cover for us all. how bout it chuck?

TN1776

Bronco Guru
What nerve if he really did show up to SOB! I was about to order one of his "crab cage" bikini tops right before the whole fiasco started. I am glad I didn't.

JKrieg70

Loc.
Columbus, GA
Really disappointing news. He actually emailed a couple times before I ordered a trail cover, then quit all contact after I paid. What a tool. Anyone got a half cab trail cover in gray they want to sell. I still want the thing. Just a let down that people pull these scams. Oh well. Guess I'm sticking with the hardtop for a while.

Just curious. How long ago was this?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
That would be last Sat 23 and Sunday24

grant_71

Bronco Guru
BeatDeadHorse.gif

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I think it is about time to put a sting operation together if he is still taking money;D