• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

This was just to cool not to share.

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
I received an awesome bronco poem today from my good friend! Note the date! :cool:

SCAN0394-1.jpg

SCAN0395-1.jpg

Dusty

Bronco Guru
You were right: that IS too cool not to share! Thanks,

Dusty

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Sweet! I wish I could see even more Bronco related stuff from back then.

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
You are right, too cool not to share. The drawing on the first page would make an awesome nostalgic T-shirt. I would buy one.

OP
OP
Gud Racing

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
I am a sucker for it too. ;D I have some good friends! I am like a kid at Christmas when I open gifts like that!

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Does his son on here know you have that? His dad might get a kick out of it........!

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Nice piece of memorabilia. Very frameable or maybe the start of a unique trophy. Great quick Bronco sketch.

KbarS1

The poem was written for San Diego's "The Vaqueros Corner" club newsletter in November 1968, there were 24 members at the time. I have one of the issues and it was written by my dad with contributions by club members. I'll see if I can find the picture of "old 254", it hung in my son's room right up till last year when he moved. My dad gave him some really neat memorabilia from that time.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
The poem was written for San Diego's "The Vaqueros Corner" club newsletter in November 1968, there were 24 members at the time. I have one of the issues and it was written by my dad with contributions by club members. I'll see if I can find the picture of "old 254", it hung in my son's room right up till last year when he moved. My dad gave him some really neat memorabilia from that time.

I think I am speaking for more than myself when I say I would LOVE to see some pics. ;D

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Sounds like a country western ballad. Wish Marty Robbins could put it to music;D
Thanks for sharing.:cool:

OP
OP
Gud Racing

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru

Your Dad is awesome! Please share more! :D