• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ID Need opinions on this 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

skifast

Loc.
Sandhills, NC
Charlie101,

The tailgate is from a 66. It looks good and sounds good. The diamond plate is "usually" hiding something. Although from the paint that may not be the case.

My suggestion would be to ask someone that is in the area from this site if they have the time to take a look at it for you.

My opinion is that the price is a little high.

Keep your powder dry and knife sharp! RLTW

Tim

danielmclindon

Loc.
Palmdale
For 13k you would think at least a front bumper. I would ask to see the photo's of the restoration also reciepts. As it sit's I would say 8k.

OP
OP
C

charlie101

Loc.
NW, FL
If it were available for $11k, would it be worth it then?

In the video it does has a bumper.

If you can show me a clean rust free Bronco with ps/pb and a family cage for $8k, please let me know where. Thanks, Mike

danielmclindon

Loc.
Palmdale
11k will buy you a lot more than that one. Don't get in a hurry. To me that one just looks like a cheap paint job hurry and sell bronco. As far as 8k look around ca., az., tx. there out there.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My suggestion would be to ask someone that is in the area from this site if they have the time to take a look at it for you.

Mike I would do the same, at least get an opinion from someone that can check it out for you. Post up in the chat section if you want someone to check it out.

Give em your situation, guarantee someone will go look.

OP
OP
C

charlie101

Loc.
NW, FL
I was ready to pull the trigger on this one but we PCS(move) once I return so we're waiting for our house to sell before I buy something. Thanks though, I'll ask for more assistance once we're in a better situation.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hang in there man, just keep being patient, the right one will come along, and the right timing.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.