• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I'll let you know if they fit in a few weeks a build story

Revelation

Bronco Guru
shock.jpg

OP
OP
fetorino

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Super mild compared to yours

I know you are building a sick rig so lets see it!

But I have collected some bling. Your wheels and these shocks. I just got done putting the BC coils and leafs on and sent it up to WCB for a family cage, shock hoops and radius arms.

When I get it back I'll throw some pics up. Before it went to WCB I got dirty installing.

4" BC coils
3.5" BC 9 leafs
1" WH bodylift
Protofab front with prerunner hoop and rear with spare carrier bumpers.
Hydro boost,wilwood master, all new stainless hard lines and braided brake lines.
New e brake cables
New super shackles
Recurved duraspark with big cap kit and 9mm wires.
MSD 6 AL
Ford motorsport AL valve covers
Lighted rear view mirror

I took the bumpers off after test fitting to be powder coated. When I get it back I'll finish putting the parts I've collected on.

Milemarker hydro winch
Nicks trix billet tach mount and a volnut tach from WH
an 85 Mustang AL intake and 1.08 autolite 4100
Explorer serp set up.
A set of wakeboard speakers and a subwoofer under the passenger seat.
A ragged used kayline softop I picked up off the forum.

No pretty paint just old weathered repaint red from the doors back and black primer for the front clip.

Hmm sounds like a build thread now.

BTW Kenny I have a Niner one nine and a Santa Cruz Blur in my garage..........

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see the pics. Thumbs up for the bikes as well. Sounds like you go uphill a lot more than I do.

OP
OP
fetorino

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Since this is now my build thread

I grabbed another set of bypass shocks for the rear. I also nabbed an ARB for my D44 and a Tru Trac for my 9". Now I just need this thing back home so I can put it all together.

thegoods.jpg

Last edited:

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Looks good! Just noticed the build thread. Those Fox shocks are pretty sweet. I'm sure you will find a way to make them fit. ;D

I that your Boxer in the pic or from WCB? Great dogs for sure and very smart.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I also like the Protofab front with the prerunner bar added to it! ;D

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Hmmmm, looks like there's some bilsteins coming off. Wanna make some of that Fox Shock money back?;D

Nice rig btw, sits just right and those Walker Evans are sweet! Keep it up, your almost there!

OP
OP
fetorino

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Not my pup

Looks good! Just noticed the build thread. Those Fox shocks are pretty sweet. I'm sure you will find a way to make them fit. ;D

I that your Boxer in the pic or from WCB? Great dogs for sure and very smart.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I also like the Protofab front with the prerunner bar added to it! ;D

Can't take credit for the cage or the boxer that's WCB. I wish I had the time an talent to do all the fab work but for the Cage, arms, shock hoops and TB riser I called Uncle and am having WCB do the welding.

When I ordered the bumper I had them move the brackets so it sits right below my grille instead of covering the bottom lip.

We have a Boerbel along with 2 other dogs. Kinda looks like a boxer (on the juice) super smart, super loyal and fearless.

SHILOH2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
fetorino

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Need to save some pennies for a bit.

Looking good! What is the next big purchase?

But 4.56 ring and pinons are next so I can set up my ARB and truetrac. I have a bunch of parts to install when I get it home anyway.

I spent my piggy bank for now at BC.

12" arms
Front and rear shock hoops
Family cage
stonecrusher steering
Track bar riser.