• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Archbronco

Archbronco

Contributor
I am still in the market for a good/excellent frame w/ Title and matching glove box #'s (no twists/bends/swiss cheese). V8 Please

Last edited:

ponypower77

bronco frame w/ Title and matching glove box #'s

I have a frame w/ Title and matching glove box #'s. It is a v8 frame. I am in Albuquerque NM but if you are interested in it I can drop it off in Tulsa Oklahoma in a couple of weeks as I will be driving through there.

OP
OP
Archbronco

Archbronco

Contributor
Still looking. Please have a clear title (In your name or PO signed but not dated).

Thanks

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have what you want. The frame was completely blasted, primed and painted before I got it as part of a package deal. I don't need the frame or title that comes with it. I am in SW Missouri just 20 minutes off of I-44. Send me a message and I will send you pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.