• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ID the right first bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnydarkgt350

Loc.
hayden
my first experience was in a new 1966 v8 touquoise/blue bronco ride in the so cal deserts; want to do that now and think i would like one with the hard top and rear seat so the kids can come to; a well installed roll bar mat be ok for safety ; also doors and a hard top with working heater and wipers/defroster as it snows up here; ;and more stock than a modified; they are cool but so personal; the 66 / 67 or saw a 74 with the 302 ; any ideas and suggestion?; live in elk an grizzly country near coeur d alene;D idaho; jim%)

duck

Loc.
Campbellsville
1975 Ford Bronco Sport

I have a 1975 Bronco Sport Uncut for sell
auto trans.
pw. steering
pw. disc brakes
302 engine 139 k act miles 85k rebuild runs great
white wt. black stripe
new black and white houndstooth int
fully restored ready to drive
very nice
lots of new parts
asking $22,000
call or text 606-271-8034 if you are interested
email bjsawyer@etczone.com

OP
OP
J

johnnydarkgt350

Loc.
hayden
thanks duck[ are you in michigan] and Tony; Tony how can i see pictures and desciption;sound like you are closer; and cost ; condition ; whats mods; etc;; jim 208 659 4552

brocken

Loc.
Seattle
What carter said. :D
Washington is a lot closer than Michigan too.

I don't currently have a hardtop but a nice(and new), full soft top. A hard top will fit over the cage if you wanted to pick one up. Hard tops usually are pretty cheap.
Full family cage built extra tough to protect my little one. Custom rear bench with hooks at the back to pop child seats in (like hooks on modern car seats).

p.s. looks pretty stock except the nice seats and the wheels.

Trout

I have a 73 bronco hard and soft top fuel injected 4 speed trans. trans diffs and transfercase have been rebuilt within the the last 6 months. I would be willing to help deliver since im in arizona. Im asking 14000.
call or text 9289253082 if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.