• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD '67 Military Bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

brocken

Loc.
Seattle
'67 Bronco for sale

Yes, it's my Bronco that I'm considering selling. I won't go into the long story of why but I've been losing interest and would really like to spend the time and money on family stuff (trips and other hobbies).

Started with a solid '67 in good shape but not many upgrades. Have replaced/upgraded a lot of the Bronco over the last couple years. The only big things left eventually would be completely new engine and some body work and a new paint job. The engine in there now has some miles but starts up fine and runs like a champ. Body is fairly straight and the paint is shiny. Could definitely drive as is for another few years.

For the goodies:
Stock 9", '73 44 - both with 4.11 gears and both were recently overhauled. Seals, bearings, etc.
New Tom's disc brake kit, all new stainless brake lines from WH, new M/C, rebuild rear drums (new cylinders, shoes, hardware). Brakes work awesome!
New custom Big Rick cage with a killer powdercoating job (looks like metal).
New PRP seats all around. Daily drivers in the front and matching rear bench. Corbeau 3 point harnesses in the front.
Front floorpans were replaced, interior stripped, primed and lined with Raptor.
Dash pulled, stripped and repainted. Rebuilt gauge cluster. All wiring/fuses replaced. New Diehard Plat battery, new mini starter.
Almost new ProComp AT tires on Black Rock wheels. 31" x 10.5
All suspension - new! WH 10 pack rear leaf and front coils (stock height). New Bilstein 5100's on all 4 corners. New bushings all around.
4x4x2 steering box, new adjustable draglink and trackbar
New Bestop soft top
NV3550 5 speed transmission. Purchased new with internal upgrades done. Has less than 1k miles on it.
302 - Edelbrock intake & carb. newer 3g alternator. also have a flowcooler sitting in the box. Will include Mexican 302 for the right price.
I know I'm forgetting some stuff... I've been upgrading the Bronco in stages and I'm done other than the engine and paint I had planned in the future.
There are still little things to be done (like all Broncos) but the major stuff is new or rebuilt.

I'm not quite sure what to expect on price... I might list it for $10,500 on CL... That's still a few thousand less than I have invested but I realize it's tough to get ROI on upgraded Broncos.
Discounted price for my Bronco friends, of course, and a good finders fee if someone helps find a buyer.

I realize I might regret this later but for now and and least the next few years this makes the most sense to me.

Thanks guys!
p.s. I just realized I don't have any completed pics. Only obvious thing is now all the seats are there.
p.p.s. this is a military Bronco with verifiable green paint underneath and military plates and Vin plate.
IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

OP
OP
brocken

brocken

Loc.
Seattle
Thanks!
Yes it will fit one, the cage was built under a hard top. Fits with room to spare and the cage has plenty of head clearance for taller guys. :)

OP
OP
brocken

brocken

Loc.
Seattle
I'll check on the build date tonight.
I can email you more pictures also.

OP
OP
brocken

brocken

Loc.
Seattle
VIN is u15flb14017
Not sure what that translates into for build date.
The military plate says it was delivered April '67.

Status
Not open for further replies.