• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Third times a charm v3.0

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Yeah shes still interested for now but I don't know how much longer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Yeah shes still interested for now but I don't know how much longer.

My garage just got a lot sexier ;D

B938EEB9-53FD-477E-9CB3-BC5FD5E04E49_zpsqosjrzoc.jpg

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Finished up my relay box install. I'll probably make a new bracket eventually, but for now, this will do. All I'll have to do is plug an accessory into the harness and add a fuse. Simple!!

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys!!! I should have a few updates on the accessories that go with the switches soon.

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Light bar will be mounted on a fairlead mount as soon as I get a winch. The rounds LEDs are sitting on the bumper until I decide where I want to mount them.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Lookin good Jaromy,now just keep your hands off the golf clubs and you'll be OK. Round up is around the corner.:eek:

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Lookin good Jaromy,now just keep your hands off the golf clubs and you'll be OK. Round up is around the corner.:eek:

Thanks Mike! I didn't get out last week due to the heat. I got a lot done on the Bronco. Won't be starting the suspension mods until I'm back from the Roundup.

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
New headlights and the final position of the round LEDs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 131