• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Coyote build up starts tomorrow

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Well we have the frame prepped, welded, powder coated and set up for the coyote engine and 4R70W trans. with Atlas II T-case.
Here is a couple of pictures, many more to come.

Attachments

• coyote frame only front 1k.jpg
    coyote frame only front 1k.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 634
  • coyote frame only rear 1k.jpg
    coyote frame only rear 1k.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 502

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Sweet cant wait to see more progress on this build. Would love to see how the 5.0 fits in with the original frame. Keep the pics coming:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
HI Jack. Are you or Jason going to Clayton (LEBC) for the hotter than a match week end for fathers day?
And BTW did you get the info from my brother Darwin about the machine shop for making intake parts?

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Chuck,

Can't wait to see some more pics! Keepin an eye on this one for sure. ;D

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Definitely following this. Convince him to supercharge it or at least some giggle juice

backpain

Bronco Guru
Well we have the frame prepped, welded, powder coated and set up for the coyote engine and 4R70W trans. with Atlas II T-case.
Here is a couple of pictures, many more to come.

Did you grind off or leave the factory boogers?

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Nothing fits asis. Jason made a lot of headway today. The mounts are custom. We worked the frame over before powdercoating. We will not be going to Clayton and I did get your brothers e-mail.
Here is todays pictures

Attachments

• FRAME AND AXLES 1K.jpg
    FRAME AND AXLES 1K.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 688
  • FRONT COILOVERS 1K.jpg
    FRONT COILOVERS 1K.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 792
  • NEW FUEL WHEELS N TIRES 1K.jpg
    NEW FUEL WHEELS N TIRES 1K.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 673
  • END OF DAY 1 REAR 1K.jpg
    END OF DAY 1 REAR 1K.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 660
  • REAR SPRINGS 1K.jpg
    REAR SPRINGS 1K.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 603
  • REAR SUSP AND REAREND 1K.jpg
    REAR SUSP AND REAREND 1K.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 577

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
that frame is looking great! can't wait to see more progress! I have considered the coyote 5.0L myself... even moreso if this dang 5.8L efi doesn't get to running/cooling right!

Luke

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's aswesome Chuck.... Looking forward to the progress...

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
Did you get your tank out?

i got the tank out and put back in last night.. see the original thread for pics. The hose from the in tank pump came off. I recommend you guys start putting a flair, or nipple/barb, on the end of the pick-up tube to keep it from sliding off (the pick-up tube that allows the pump to discharge fuel into the fuel lines is smooth, needs a flare/barb). I tightened it down as much as i could, but the hose still twists.. if it pops off again, i won't be a happy camper.. haha.

Luke