• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

6th Annual North GA Meet & Greet Sept. 15th 2012

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Put it on your calendars!!! The 3rd Saturday in Sept.!!!! We had 24 EB's there last year, hope to do that and maybe more. It's at the Po'Boys Cruzin, at the Riverstone Plaza in Canton, GA. They have 3-500 vehicles there and we try to fill a row or two with EB's. It's not a "Car Show", it's a "Cruzin", just bring your EB, trailer it if you want and drive it into the parking lot, there's some parking for trailers. Ya'll come now ya' hear!!!!;D:cool:;D

Here's last year's thread, I know I had a ball and I think the other EB'ers did too!!!!
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189615&highlight=5th+Annual+M&G

Attachments

• lisa droid 088.jpg
    lisa droid 088.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 486
  • 1316298057921.jpg
    1316298057921.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 151

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Hey... I just might be able to make this one... I looked at my calender and it was open that day... :eek::eek:

Greg

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
DWALKER said:
Fingers crossed.

Hey Doug, you can bring a warm jacket for the ride home!!!!

chuck489 said:
Hopefully I will be off! And hopefully I can get some new tires before then!

We gonna make a new rule!!! Past award winners "must" show up!!!!!

Greg_B said:
Hey... I just might be able to make this one...

You rascal, you better come on down!!! (Don't blame you a bit for taking that girl to her games on Sat!!!!)

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Man I looking forward to this. I heard the NGA scored some killer give aways and might even have the "curzin' cooler" on hand for some parking lot mayhem.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Wow, is anybody else gonna show up besides me, Ben and Greg??

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Wow, is anybody else gonna show up besides me, Ben and Greg??

Yes.....the bunch from here is planning it.....Only, we are waiting on the "NGA" gas check....It is sorta like the "Obama Stimulus Checks"!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Be sure you pass along all the OCBR info....;D
Afraid we can't do a trip that quick and get stuff done
for everyone coming to OCBR....
Still hoping to see NGA and some others again this year!

Lakeman77

Was wondering when we would be meeting after passing there coming back from wheelin' her at Beasley Knob last week. I"ll be there early, I have to be at a wedding that night.

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
trying to make it....Son's Bday is the next day so I don't know party plans yet...:D

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
What better place for a birthday than being surrounded by EB's. Have the party there and we'll have cake and ice cream!

Jeff76

Loc.
Alpharetta GA
Guys,

I'm going to put this on my calendar, and if I can get the thing to crank by then, I'll be there!

Jeff